Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dare to Share: Your Relationship with Writing




It's been one of those weeks. Everything I could do wrong, I did wrong. And while writing is usually my haven during those kinds of weeks, writing was the culprit of many of my "wrongs" this week, leaving me with no safe harbor. 

The resulting frustration of this Week from Hell has caused me to reevaluate my relationship with writing and that self-reflection has bled over into this week's Dare to Share theme. 

This week I'd like you to share a post that shows us your relationship with writing. This can be a blog post directly related to writing or a blog post that makes you particularly proud of your writing. If you don't have a post that meets one of those themes, then you can post a comment explaining your relationship with writing or you can write an entirely new blog post around the subject. 

 1) Remember the post you share can be old or new. 

 2) If you link up, try to visit and thoughtfully comment on at least two other posts.

 3) Grab our button from the sidebar, tweet about the linkup, or facebook about it. We want to spread the word as much as possible about our supportive and fun community!

Happy Sharing!