Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dare to Share Link Up: Anything Goes

The holidays are closing in! As we all scramble to cook the perfect meal, find the perfect gift, and other holiday-themed tasks, I thought it would be nice to have an easy, no-thought-required linkup theme this week (please read: I'm Lazy). This week's theme is: Anything Goes. Link up whatever post you'd like, as long as it includes some of your fabulous writing. No giveaway posts please. 

Have fun and try to visit at least a few of the other linkup participants, and remember linking up enters you for a chance to become our Writer of the Week here at The Lightning and the Lightning Bug!




Speaking of Writer of the Week, this week's Writer is:


Funny just doesn't quite seem to do justice to Dawnie. She's more like hilarious. Her sarcastic brand of humor is just my style, and a visit to her blog always leaves me laughing out loud (and I don't you that phrase lightly). If you haven't had the privilege and honor yet, then I suggest you visit The Dawnie Project asap. She has things like solar plants and scary, Santa-sacrificing neighbors....I mean, who would want to miss that? Go! Now!