Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dare to Share Link Up: Blogger Identity + Writer of the Week

Hi, folks! First, I must apologize. Work has been kicking my butt, so it seems I haven't had nearly enough time lately to maintain my blogs. Partly, we're facing a summer blog slow-down, but partly, working a full-time job and keeping two blogs has become pretty difficult. So I do apologize for the lack of attention and posting lately. I need to catch up on link up posts, prompt writing, etc. And I will. I promise!

For now, I'd like to introduce our newest Dare to Share Link Up topic: Blogger Identity. This week we'd like you to link up to a post that reveals, discusses, or explores who you are as a blogger. You can link up to a new or old post. The linky will be open all weekend, so be sure to come back and check out our great writers! Also, if you could help spread the word about the link up, that would be amazing. Tweet about us, facebook us, anything to get our name out there! Oh, and don't forget to try to visit and thoughtfully comment on at least 3 other posts. Have fun!





Remember if you link up above, you'll have a chance to be our Writer of the Week! Writers of the Week appear both in our menu above as well as a button on our sidebar for a week here at Lightning and Lightning Bug. We'll also pimp you out on Facebook and Twitter. Writers of the Week are chosen by random.org. And now, the moment you've been waiting for. Our first Writer of the Week is:

Fond of Blond!


Congratulations!!!