Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dare to Share: Brave

When I first started blogging, I blogged about food...and the weather...and my cats. I never really got up the nerve to blog about anything real or revealing until I started interacting with the blogging community. Slowly, I realized how nice they all were. Slowly, I realized that sharing more of myself and of my hopes and fears and dreams was exactly what I needed.

Sometimes it's hard to share things so personal, but the readers whom I've come to consider friends make even the hardest posts easier to share.

This week we want you to Dare to Share something Brave, something that took was hard to hit publish on. It can be about anything, but we've all been there before. To post or not to post...to reveal something so intimate and personal and revealing that others will see your vulnerability, will see the inside of your heart.

Linkup your "Brave" post below. If you linkup try to visit and comment on at least two other writers.