Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dare to Share Link Up: Back to School



Hi, all! The weekend is upon us again, but I won't lie, you guys. Ever since my internet was down all last weekend and into the first of this week, I've been feeling all out of sorts. I'm behind on my reading and behind on my writing. I'm hoping I can use this weekend to catch up!

Since most of us have been going back to school (one way or another) the last couple of weeks, I'd like for this week's Dare to Share link up theme to be: Back to School. Share your fiction, nonfiction, and poetry about the time of year that kids dread and parents count down to! You can link to old posts or new.

Try to visit at least two to three other blogs in the hop, and help us spread the word by grabbing a button from our side bar, liking us on facebook, or sharing the hop on twitter. Dare to Share is available all weekend, so don't forget to check back to see who else might have linked up as the weekend goes on!





By participating in our Dare to Share link up, you have the chance to become our Writer of the Week. Each week we use random.org to determine a Writer of the Week from the list of Dare to Share linkup participants. This week's Writer is:

Patty from Another Cookie, Please!

Congratulations, Patty! If you have a chance, please stop by and say hi to Patty. She's a fabulous blogger, writer, and lady!

No comments: