Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Spark Note #3: Need a Little Inspiration



Sometimes we all just need a little inspiration. And sometimes you can find it just by googling the words "writing inspiration."

This week's Spark Note comes from one of the great blogs on writing. A blog that I've just happily happened upon in the past and that never fails to say just what I need to hear. If you haven't visited Write to Done before, then you've just met your new best writing friend, because this blog's articles on writing are fun, informative, and (that ever-elusive creature) inspirational.

There are so many great posts on Write to Done, but one of my favorites is:

31 Ways to Find Inspiration for Your Writing


Works much better than googling "inspiration," trust me.

Oh, and Write to Done has an ebook you can download. I haven't done it yet, but the more I explore this wonderful website the more I think it might be a good idea.

Happy Inspiration, bugs!


PS - If you have ideas for future Spark Notes, don't forget to let me or Jeremy know by emailing us at:


katieross83 {at} gmail.com
jross1.3 {at} gmail.com